At home workout & nutrition program
Lose weight, Improve Health & Feel Amazing
Work Out Just 3 Days Per Week to Burn Fat and Feel Great
Cutting edge science maximizes calorie burn so you only work out 3 times a week for 30 minutes each!
Direct Access to Professional Trainers & Members
The Psychology of Getting Fit
The number one most important thing to get in shape, lose weight and feel better for the long term is to change your mentality. Team Duwe Fitness is the only fitness program that teaches you how to get in the right mindset with their proven system.
Nutrition Plan & eBook with 90 Health Recipes
Our nutrition plan will tell you exactly what to eat to lose weight. You also get a 98 page recipe eBook organized by snacks, breakfast, lunch and dinner. This makes it really easy for you to eat healthy and stay on track.
Consistency is the KEY to your success. This program is actually something you’ll do, because:
- You only have to work out 3 times per week
- Each workout is different, so you will never be bored
- The program incorporates the psychology of getting fit
- Each workout is only 30 minutes
- You can do the workouts anywhere you have 6 feet of space
- Lose weight
- Tone up
- Strengthen your entire body with super efficient full body workouts
- Get rid of joint and back pain
- Increase energy
- Lift your mood
- Lower anxiety
- Lower cholesterol
- Improve your sex life
- Improve core strength and get great looking abs
- Reduce stress
- Lower risk of disease
- Slow the aging process
- Eliminate arthritis
- Reduce mental fog
- Improve mental focus and clarity
- Improve your health
- Feel amazing
Enjoy your workout while streaming to your favorite device – iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone, home computer, Apple TV, Heroku or Chromecast.
Sync content for offline viewing so your favorite videos are available whenever and wherever you want.
Watch from anywhere
Hear from our fans
Only with hard work and dedication will you get great results, Team Duwe Fit will help get you there. The workouts are geared to target multiple muscle groups during high intensity periods.Nathan Bynes